The View at Morgan Hill
12- ounce ribeye steak.
Top 3 Must-Try Appetizers
1. Asian Tuna Crisps: Fried spring-roll wrapper, Ahi tuna crusted with sesame seeds, topped
with Asian slaw and drizzled with cucumber wasabi and sriracha aioli.
2. Fried Shepherd’s Pie: Mashed potatoes, seasoned ground beef, cheddar cheese and
vegetables, breaded then deep-fried and served over beef gravy.
3. Hummus Platter: House-made hummus served with Kalamata olives, fig purée, goat cheese
and toasted flatbread.
Top 3 Must-Order Entrées
1. 12-Ounce Ribeye Steak: Hand-cut, grilled Angus ribeye steak, served with gorgonzola
compound butter and finished with a rosemary red-wine reduction.
2. Maryland Style Crab Cakes: Pan-seared, twin jumbo-lump crab cakes, served with a roasted
3. Saffron Pappardelle: Pappardelle pasta served with sun-dried tomatoes and shiitake
mushrooms in a saffron-cream sauce.
The Recover: Delicious Bloody Mary made with their own secret mix.
Sunday on the Green: A unique and refreshing mix of Tito’s Handmade Vodka, cool cucumber, crisp basil and fresh lime, topped with a splash of lemonade.
The View at Morgan Hill offers American cuisine, with a modern twist.
“Our menu offers extensive and creative selections with daily specials,” says Aaron D. Coleman, food and beverage director. “There’s something for everyone – kids and adults alike.”
The View at Morgan Hill re-opened its doors in March 2015 under new ownership. The main dining room seats about 60, a private dining room seats 40 and the downstairs banquet room can accommodate up to 200 guests, making it perfect for large functions. A large, modern full bar has room for 15 and offers four flat-screen TVs. A brand-new expanded deck with an outside bar and additional tables will be finished in time for the 2017 summer season.